Our main programmes in Guatemala are committed to the education of girls; the programmes entail the construction of schools, a scholarship programme and community banks in rural areas.
Furthermore, we carry out sanitary projects. For instance, the training of female leaders in health issues in their small villages and initiatives for professional training and adult education.
- Rural development at the upper basin of Río Naranjo
- School construction in the barrio de la Paz, Olintepque
- School construction in Caserío San Lorenzo
- Training of Health Promoters in small communities
- Training of small rural entrepreneurs
- Professional education for young women
- Professional education and specialization for women
- Agricultural development of 25 indigenous communities
- Technical and entrepreneurial education for women