Democratic Republic of Congo
The Foundation has established mainly educational and health programmes in this country. Also, we work on furnishing sanitary and educational centres as well as further training. Furthermore, we support a food security project and the initiative of giving women micocredits and a course for Congolese journalists.
It should be noted that we launched a fundraising and awareness campaign for our projects in Africa, directed at educational centres and youth organizations.
- School health and construction of a library
- Desks to improve learning conditions
- Microcredits for women who have suffered violence
- Food security in Kinshasa
- Construction and furnishing of an educational centre
- Support for teachers to contribute to the democratic progress of the country
- Audiovisual education for Congolese journalists