We started working on sustainable agricultural development in Peru. These projects combine the promotion of families in rural areas with respect for the environment. Also, we support education programmes in rural areas by constructing and furnishing training centres, like for example the teacher training centre.
Furthermore, we supported health programmes by the construction of health centres.
- Improvement of the educational system in Vice
- Sustainable use of natural resources in agriculture
- Support for small farmers in Satipo
- Technical education for farmer’s children
- Support for teachers in public schools
- Sustainable development in Naranjal-Pichita
- Basic health care
- Education improvement in the indigenous community of Tsachopen
- Health of women in rural areas
- Reforestation of La Selva Central
- Agricultural production programme
- Rural development in Lima